Have a great time at class! And I’m thrilled you’re here!
To the Mega Christmas Card Class!
We will be making…..drum roll….42 cards! Unbelievable what we will make with really, not that many supplies!
A little housekeeping:
*This site and materials are only for those who paid for the class or who are on my team, The Designer Paper Dolls. Please do not share the class link or documents with others..thank you for helping me keep it fair to those who paid for the class!
*If you have any questions, comments or feedback, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or call me and leave a message to 260.242.1011. I do work fulltime and will get back with you just as soon as possible. It may be after 5pm Eastern Time.
*If you are a demonstrator.. hello! I hope you get ideas. Please provide the courtesy of not posting a public how-to. The card samples and layout yes! CASE away. But please be fair to all who paid not to post a public tutorial on this class…thanks!
PDF with pictures, cut measurements and general instructions. Download and save! Click Mega Christmas Card Class
A special thank you to my teammate Davette Miller for all her help!
Still to come…An extra bonus feature…..check back soon!
Thank you for stamping with me…and Happy Crafting! ~ Dee
Supply List: I wanted to show how one can maximize a suite of products! Under the Mistletoe from Stampin’ UP! was used. You can easily sub out with other product in your stash if you like.
- All 12 sheets in the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
- All 24 sheets of Under the Mistletoe Cardstock Pack.
- 9 sheets of Whisper White Cardstock
- 42 Whisper White envelopes (a pack plus 2)
- Mistletoe Season Stamp Set
- Coordinating inks, Ribbon (2 spools) and Embellishments – See below
- Adhesive and foam dots – see below – I recommend liquid glue for wiggle room.
- Scissors and bone folder